Mpho Mathoho Foundation
- Mpho Mathoho foundation was started by Mpho Mathoho, entrepreneur and founder of Mathoho electrical and projects who comes from a very humble beginnings, paving his way amid often trying circumstances towards establishing what is today one of the most successful electrical construction companies in south Africa.
- It is as a direct results of the influences in his formative years that MR Mpho Mathoho has a desire to give back to the communities he comes from, lives and works in today.
- The association is a non-profit organization established with the objective of working within the framework of the act of South Africa for education, culture, sports and social well –being of the Limpopo and Gauteng communities.
- Our aim is to support the principle that community should be controlled and operated at local level by politically independent bodies not attached to any religious, political or business interests.
The goal is to ensure the fullest possible community representation participation and governance in all aspects of the organization by creating awareness about the concept of Mpho Mathoho foundation through marketing, community outreach and education to encourage and ensure on going community participation at all levels.
Key Critical Values
- 1. Integrity – transparency, ethics & credibility.
- 2. Happiness – abundance, well-being & mentoring
- 3. Grounded- aware, realistic & connected
- 4. Empathy – Relationship building & sharing
- 5. Legacy- sustainability, empowerment & ownership